Which Social Channels are Right For Me?
As a business owner, you can’t be everywhere, but you can be strategic in which social media channel(s) you choose to use.
Before signing up, consider a few questions to help narrow your considerations:
- What is your industry?
- How much time, money and effort can you afford to spend?
- What are you trying to achieve?
These are the reasons why a local accountant would choose LinkedIn over Instagram.
Let us at Ad Pages Solutions help make that search a little bit easier by analyzing a few of the best social media platforms and what to consider when making your selections.
Still not sure what social media channel to use? Try our quiz to see…
- With over 2.7 billion monthly active users, it has a massive audience reach
- The ability to interact with customers is more robust than other platforms
- Easy access to in-depth analytics (identify user behaviors, view demographics)
- Can be connected with Instagram for cross-posting
Almost any business is a good fit for Facebook. All walks of life can be found interacting and following friends as well as brands. Facebook’s incredible ability to target users is reason alone to sign up. Reviews can also be enabled on business pages, allowing users to see feedback and other people’s experiences.
- The number of active users has exploded since it’s launch in 2010, currently at 1 billion plus
- Very popular with younger audience (75% of 18–24 year olds use Instagram)
- Great for high quality imagery and video
- Can be setup with eCommerce capabilities
- Has the ability to be connected with Facebook account
Instagram is visually heavy and can be a great pairing for a boutique shop, bakery or even an art gallery. Content can potentially get lost in the endless stream of new posts, so it is important to have a consistent posting schedule as well as engaging material.
- More than 722 million active users
- Great for B2B Companies
- Geared more for professional-development and networking
- Ideal platform for longform content such as blog posts
LinkedIn may not be as entertaining as Facebook or Instagram, or as large, but it can be easier to reach your followers and new users in the newsfeed without having to spend as many ad dollars. It can also be a great resource for finding job candidates.
No matter what social media platform ends up fitting your business best, Ad Pages Solutions will be by your side, providing local business owners measurable results through individualized marketing plans. Located in Plano, Texas, we are able to deliver your marketing campaigns to over 2.5 million households in every major city in Texas, as well as St. Louis.
We appeal to the local market because we understand the local market, and know the demographic you’re trying to reach inside and out. For more information, visit our website, Facebook, send us a message, or give us a call at 214-997-0364.